Directeur des Ressources Humaine, Central ClusterFamille de fonction : Ressources humaines
Description du poste et des missions
To manage the Cluster HR function, operating as part of the Cluster leadership team providing data driven insight, support, and challenge to improve business decision-making. Accountable for localizing and executing the Regional People Plan for the Cluster - ensuring the right people, in the right roles at the right time necessary to deliver business results. Thus, ensuring the Cluster has an efficient, capable, and motivated team with the appropriate skills and innovative mindset working within an effective matrix.
Holds responsibility across all Cluster countries focusing on HR delivery support for the Rare Disease Business Unit (RDBU), ensuring alignment with the Regional RDBU HR plan. To provide advisory support to regional Established Medicines Business Unit (EMBU) HR team, where local language or legal understanding is required. The Cluster HR Director will take guidance from the SVP, Head of HR and Senior HR Director & Head of Business Partnering to ensure a consistent delivery of HR Service aligned to the HR Operating Model. In addition, the Cluster HR function will be working collaboratively together with the COE generally, and especially regarding recruitment, remuneration, leadership development and the implementation of all HR policies.
- As part of the Cluster leadership team, translate Cluster strategy into an agreed people plan, aligned with the Regional People Strategy.
- Responsible for decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the Cluster’s Human Resources team and related people activities, taking direction from the Cluster General Manager and Regional HR team
- Provide day-to-day advice to line managers on all human resource issues (e.g., management of employees, absences, family care and remuneration).
- Provide a source of expertise for complex people issues. Collaborate with Head of HR Operations where legal budget is required to agree and adhere to budget.
- Utilizing HR generated metrics to provide insights and reports on data such as diversity, employee turnover, references, absences, training etc to Cluster General Manager
- Be an advocate of the HR Operating Model and utilization of HR4U (HR System) ensuring managers and employees do the same. Drive employee self-service across the Cluster.
- Support the full implementation of the matrix structure, providing facilitation of team working sessions or similar where required.
- Liaise and provide input to regional HR TA function on Workforce Planning submissions and approvals and ensure HR plans support the needs of the business, with flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Support and align with regional TA and HR Operations team in the recruitment and onboarding process, (i.e., ensuring adherence to the strategic workforce plan) with a focus on supporting recruitment of talent across the RDBU.
- Support the implementation of the KKI Talent management approach and process in each county. Work collaboratively with HR Directors on the talent development, succession, support of the promotable/ high potential talent leadership development with a regional focus
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan in collaboration with business heads and T&D function.
- Identify core management training needs across the Cluster and work with COE on solutions and implementation
- Review employee salaries and make recommendations for remuneration changes in adherence with the regional cyclical process.
- Ensuring all team job descriptions are kept up to date and aligned across region to ensure consistency.
- Collaborate with Head of HR Operations on all country employment contracts, employee policies, templates and forms to ensure legal compliance
- Provide advisory support to Established Medicines Business Unit HR team where local language or legal understanding is required.
- Lead by example embedding a Compliance Culture, ensuring HR process are compliant, conduct risk assessments and the Cluster is HR Audit ready.
- Attend HR meetings to collaborate with Cluster HRDS and share best practice.
Locally adapted (by country)
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline. Liaising with payroll on any employee queries (e.g. holiday pay, sick absence, benefits, etc.).
- Ensuring all social benefits are kept up to date and properly managed (e-Flex platform, providers, etc.).
- Build strong working relationships with Works Councils / Local Union to involve in key business activity and ensure legal compliance (meetings, follow-ups, legal process and framework). Report to SLT and involve relevant parties wherever needed
- Manage RH litigations with relevant lawyers, prepare documentation and financials impacts
- Manage local training requirements, follow ups, presentations to works councils; Prepare training plan for the year, etc.
- Ensure local regulation is followed and local framework is implemented and up to date (eg. Working hours, home working, risks prevention, etc. )
- Participate in local Pharmaceutical HR groups to follow best practices and benchmark KK HR framework with other pharma Local governmental / sector relation / reporting....
- Deal with any performance of grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Application and compliance with Pharma Charter.
- Fleet management, including driving safely programs, etc.
- Support well-being in the office, incl. refurbishment, office move programs
- Office management- Oversee and supervise the administrative function of the organization including reception, property/facility management, safety of the work environment, and provision of furnishings and equipment necessary for effective operations. Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments.
- Health & Safety. Monitor all legislation relevant to the organization (employment standards, occupation health and safety, health annual check, etc..) and all regulations on professional certification to ensure that the organization is compliant.
- Management and control of invoices and purchase orders in the area.
- University degree required. Higher degree or equivalent in Human Resources e.g., Business school graduation/MBA/Masters in HR would be an advantage.
- Excellent English language and local skills are required. Understanding of languages spoken in multiple cluster countries would be an advantage.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation in the primary country and working knowledge of all countries within the cluster’s remit.
- Significant professional experience in an equivalent position. Pharmaceutical sector experience is preferable. A proven track record acting as an HR Lead and integral member of a business, leading the strategic HR agenda, and aligning HR strategy to business needs.
- Significant exposure to working in a highly complex and matrixed structure with multiple lines of authority, influencing within a complex network of stakeholders.
Willing and able to undertake international travel
Key Competencies specific to the role (what traits or capabilities must they have in order to succeed, examples include presentation skills, attention to detail, capability to influence and negotiate)
- Business focus – provide HR interventions which drive the business while remaining compliant
- Continual learning
- Continual improvement – generate creative new solutions and approaches to employee issues and organisational processes
- Customer focus – readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing demands
- Emotional intelligence – balances feelings with reason, logic, and reality
- Getting results – a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done
- Interpersonal skills – relates well with others
- Strength of character – ability to say “no” and to challenge when it is appropriate
- Analysis and problem solving
- Ability to engage, inspire, coach and influence people
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy and management
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Strong and flexible interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt and influence appropriately
- Kyowa Kirin Core Competencies: Results Oriented, Sense of Urgency and Flawless in Execution.
Informations du recruteur
Lieu de la mission
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser
Ce site a pour vocation la mise en contact de candidats avec des recruteurs des laboratoires pharmaceutiques et des industries de santé, à l'exclusion de tout autre secteur industriel ou commercial.
Pour toute demande d’information, contacter le Leem par mail à l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org