PRE-CLINICAL R&D TECHNICIAN F/M
Description du poste et des missions
In order to strengthen the Analytical Development team, the CMC department is recruiting an Analytical Development Scientist F/M based in Montpellier.
Click on following link to apply: https://jobaffinity.fr/apply/g7pqb02fta4glxzimi
Sensorion is a pioneering clinical-stage biotech company, which specializes in the development of novel therapies to restore, treat and prevent within the field of hearing loss disorders. Its clinical-stage portfolio includes one Phase 2 product: SENS-401 (Arazasetron) for sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL).
Sensorion has built a unique R&D technology platform to expand its understanding of the pathophysiology and etiology of inner ear related diseases enabling it to select the best targets and modalities for drug candidates.
The Company is also working on the identification of biomarkers to improve diagnosis of these underserved illnesses. Sensorion has launched in the second half of 2019 two preclinical gene therapy programs aiming at correcting hereditary monogenic forms of deafness including Usher Type 1 and deafness caused by a mutation of the gene encoding for Otoferlin.
The Company is uniquely placed through its platforms and pipeline of potential therapeutics to make a lasting positive impact on hundreds of thousands of people with inner ear related disorders; a significant global unmet medical need.
Sensorion is looking for an experienced Pre-Clinical R&D Technician F/M to strengthen its pre-clinical development programs of new in vitro models of the inner ear.
This position is full-time (CDI) and is to be quickly filled at the Montpellier site. It offers a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing biotechnology company working in the field of small molecule and gene therapy.
Carry out pre-clinical studies defined in scientific projects and according to established plans:
- Technical assistance in the implementation of new inner ear primary cell models including cochlear tissue dissections.
- Realization of primary cultures and testing of candidate compounds.
- Realization of routine cell line cultures, testing of candidate compounds, DNA transfections and transduction with viral vectors.
- Redaction of scientific protocols and laboratory notebooks.
- Perform immunohistochemistry, microscopy and cell imaging.
- Data analysis and internal presentation.
- Participation in the general operation of the laboratory platforms: purchasing, inventory management, health & safety, involvement in the quality assurance system and continuous improvement.
- Realization of routine biochemical tests and molecular biology assays.
The projects require a good experience of cell culture techniques and demonstrated abilities working in a sterile atmosphere. Knowledge in neurobiology and cellular biology will be an advantage for the position.
- Good R&D experience (at least 3 years) with significant experience in biotechnology companies.
- BAC +2/3 in biology
- Animal experimentation level 2 is appreciated
- Expertise in cell biology (cell lines and primary cultures, cell transduction, histology, immunostaining, cell imaging)
- Experience in routine biochemical tests and molecular biology assays (ELISA, fluorescent activity assay kits, PCR, Western Blot)
- Experience in biopsies and micro-dissection would be an advantage for the job
- Good organization and time management skills
- Rigor and reliability in the quality of the experiments, autonomy, tenacity, motivation
- Notions of the Quality Assurance system, rigorous maintenance of laboratory notebooks
- Excellent French expression desired (written, read and spoken)
- Good written and oral communication in English
- High level of involvement and very good team spirit
- Respectful of confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in situation and planning
- Ability to work effectively within a team and cross projects
Position to be filled as soon as possible.
Informations du recruteur
Lieu de la mission
Ce site a pour vocation la mise en contact de candidats avec des recruteurs des laboratoires pharmaceutiques et des industries de santé, à l'exclusion de tout autre secteur industriel ou commercial.
Pour toute demande d’information, contacter le Leem par mail à l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org