Life sciences Marketing Internship
Starting date: February/March 2018
CILcare is a leading global R&D services company, CRO, specialized in ear disorders. The only expert CRO, which supports Pharmas, Biotechs and Medtechs to develop health solutions for people suffering fromhearing loss, tinnitus, and otitis.
CILcare tests the efficacy and safety of drug candidates and devices on preclinical models of tinnitus, hearing lossand ENT disorders and provides consultancy to define preclinical and clinical study protocols.The projects CILcare’s team works on for clients are very exciting. They address a niche market with a fastgrowing demand. Indeed, more than 15% of the world population is currently affected by hearing disorders, oneout of three people over 65. This represents a huge medical need with no answer on the market yet. Lots ofPharma/Biotech/Medtech actors have started looking at entering this market and some are already very wellengaged.
Created in 2014, the Headquarter and labs are located in Montpellier (South of France), with offices in Pariswithin the site of the “Voir & Entendre” charity foundation. As of 2017, CILcare also launched a US-basedcompany in the Boston area with both labs and business skills. The three founders have a strong industrialbackground and previously headed different R&D departments in the big Pharma Sanofi. Today’s team is composed of Engineers and Ph.D graduates, who have developed competencies in hearing research, placing CILcare ahead of possible upcoming competitors.
CILcare’s development is going very fast, therefore we are looking for a highly motivated student for a 6-month internship to keep the leadership of the market and make the team stronger.
You will assist the Marketing Director in the execution of Marketing strategy and implementation including all aspects of brand management, brand analysis and marketing programs that support strategic business objectives. The duties attached to the role of Marketing Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Carry out market studies
- Identify and analyse competition & market environment
- Review clinical data
- Contribute to the creation of marketing tools (Internet website, brochures, posters)
- Create PPT presentations to present CILcare’s service offers
- Participate in the redaction of different articles and press releases
- Manage social media communication, prepare and release mailingsTake part in global prospection and manage the CRM
We are looking for a driven and creative candidate able to support CILcare’s Marketing team to contribute to its success. You will need to have (or develop) an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and hearing field, as well as demonstrate a high interest in marketing.
Your key skills include :
- Willing to work in a start-up environment
- Autonomous, well organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Wordpress, etc.)
- Good team spirit
- Fluent English
Send your CV + cover letter to Marie Peytavy-Izard: firstname.lastname@example.org