In the context of the group supply chain processes transformation, this internship position aims at supporting the transformation program teams. The Supply Chain Analyst Intern will support the implementation and continuous improvement of the Supply Chain processes, by contributing to the implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), other Indicators, analytics and by providing ad-hoc analyses.
This position is a 6 months' internship and can lead to a permanent position.
Work with Commercial Operations, Finance, Manufacturing Sites, Information & Digital, Global Supply Chain and External Manufacturing to:
• Contribute to the deployment of the Supply Chain Planning Processes and Systems in the countries & production sites. (50% of internship) (Business trips expected).
• Be responsible for the set-up of KPIs, reports and recurring analytics in Ipsen's planning and Business Intelligence tools (20%).
• Be responsible for the making of ad-hoc analyses to support business operational issues (20%).
• Contribute to elevate the analytical skills and awareness among the Global Supply Chain and External Manufacturing teams (10%)
• Master degree level graduate or post-graduate student in final year in the supply chain field.
• Transformation and process improvement skills:
o Capable to understand, challenge and synthetize multiple points of view.
o Good communication skills, capable to influence decisions.
o Hands-on, problem-solver and “can do” attitude.
o Motivated team-worker, enthusiast and reliable.
• Advanced level in analytics:
o Very good MS Excel skills and reliable.
o Capable to understand, build and enhance relational data-models, working with the business and information systems specialists.
o Knowledge of an advanced analytics platform (big-data) is a plus.
o Experience in data science projects and knowledge of a data-science language (R, Python) is a plus.
• Financial acumen including a full understanding of how supply chain planning decisions impact the balance sheet and profit & loss.
• Fluent English. French is an advantage.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical business is an advantage.
to apply :