Internship offer : Sales & Marketing Intern - Pharma Benelux
Start date : 1st semester 2018 (start date to define)
Duration : 6 months or more
Location : Malines (Belgium)
Department : Pharma (prescription drugs & OTC / OTX products)
Contract : internship only
Bausch + Lomb, have brought visionary ideas to eye health since 1853. With products available in more than 100 countries worldwide, Bausch + Lomb offers the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of eye health products to consumers and eye care professionals.
Since the acquisition by Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Bausch + Lomb is evolving its approach to a more decentralized working structure. This will result in greater autonomy for country and the teams. The new leadership is striving to create a culture of fast decision making and a spirit of full entrepreneurship for its people.
The BeNeLux Bausch + Lomb team plays a critical role as part of the Western European strategy for Valeant Pharmaceuticals. For this reason, we are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Intern located in Mechelen (Belgium).
In the Sales & Marketing Department, you will assist the Sales & Marketing Pharma BeNelux Manager on his daily activities for the Pharma products portfolio in BeNeLux.
• Development Benelux promotional material. This work is done in interface with medical and regulatory services France & Benelux.
• Market analysis and competition
• Sales seminars preparation
• Participation in product launch and development of the marketing plan
• Operational and Administrative Support sales teams
- Student in Pharmacy or Master degree in marketing with preferably good knowledges of the pharma industry.
- A first professional experience acquired during internships, summer jobs is preferred.
- Good use of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, …
- Fluent in French/English (written and spoken) is mandatory, Dutch is an advantage.
- Rigorous, autonomous, able to take initiatives, team spirit, creativity and reliable.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the following reference in object line of the mail : BEL/ST/PH.