The Business Conduct role (Data Steward) reports to the affiliate Business Conduct Advisor (BCA), who is also the affiliate legal counsel (Legal Director). The role will play an integral part in the local and regional Business Conduct team, working to ensure compliance with applicable transparency laws, regulations and Codes of Practice. The DS will also liaise with and take guidance from the Business Conduct function in Stockley Park and be a member of the Data Stewards network in EMEA.
The DS administers the Transparency Reporting System (AGS360) for France and is responsible for producing disclosure reports under both the French Sunshine Act legislation (with a submission to the French public website hosted by the Ministry of Health twice a year) and under the EFPIA code. The DS is responsible for ensuring that high quality, accurate and complete data are entered into AGS360 and for reviewing supporting documentation, such as attendance sheets, to ensure correctness of the data to be disclosed.
The DS will conduct quality reviews and liaise with relevant business function leads to ensure data are sufficient to provide accurate and complete disclosure reports and will notify these reports to the authorities in due time. The DS will liaise with the DMOS coordinator to ensure that disclosed information is consistent with DMOS notifications.
The DS will be based in Boulogne, France.
- Ensures accurate and complete data reporting;
- Administers the AGS360 system for the affiliate, generating reports for review, approval and subsequent publication.
- Ensures on-going data capture best practice in all local teams
- Be central point for collation of changes to requirements or underlying business processes to ensure appropriate reporting supporting data input;
- Supports BCA in implementing any changes in procedure needed to comply with transparency legal rules
- Monitors changes within the French transparency laws and local authorities reporting system and interact with AGS360 team to implement changes when needed;
- Act upon KPIs or feedback when required to improve affiliate adoption;
- Contributes to build expertise out of the data collected by AGS360 (reportable and non-reportable) and work with those data to improve both standards as to BC rules and processes (SOPs and related documents).
- Feed into BC meetings information regarding financial interactions with HCPs and HCOs (allowing BC committee to gain real insight into the current aggregate and individual spend and to take some local risk managing actions along the year).
- Actively contributes with valuable information for the BC Committee’s overview of events and activities (in particular the ones sponsored by Gilead) and for the decision taking as regards KOL/OL expenditure management
- Generates reports related to: HCP/HCO Aggregate spend (and develop monitoring tools of HCPs and HCOs aggregate spending); Grants & Donations, including Patient association support annual report (EFPIA) and International Public Disclosure of Grants
- The DS provides training and refresher training wherever required.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- significant experience supporting a business compliance function or certain areas of business compliance (such as compliance training or SOP management) preferably in the life-science/pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to manage projects and to take initiative in areas where there are gaps to fill or new projects to develop
- Ability to support, coordinate and deliver training
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision
- Logical, accurate, analytical and numerically competent
- Very good IT skills – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally and willingness to travel for business purposed when required
If this is not the right move for you now but remain interested in a career at Gilead Sciences please connect with us via our talent community: https://gilead.avature.net/Gilead