HRA Pharma is a fast growing, innovative pharmaceutical company empowering people throughout the world to improve their lives by developing accessible, value added, healthcare solutions.
The company has a fully-dedicated Endocrinology & Rare Diseases division, which mission is to make meaningful health solutions broadly accessible to rare disease patients. With a portfolio of three products (medicines) that address Cushing’s syndrome (CS) and Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma (ACC), the company’s goal is to support rare disease patients and healthcare providers with appropriate products and services from diagnosis to treatment follow-up.
HRA pharma is looking for an International Marketing Trainee as internship (school/work alternating ideally), to be part of the endocrinology/rare diseases domain department.
He/She will be part of a human-size team and will report to the International Marketing Manager.
The tasks in the role will include:
- Help in the development and implementation of the international marketing strategies for the endocrinology products
- Help in organizing participation in international congresses including satellite symposia
- Assist in organizing meetings and advisory boards
- Follow up on the budget, including invoices and expenses
- Work and follow up with agencies on identified projects
- Help and follow-up on the digital activities
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from different subsidiaries
This is a cross-functional role, the International Marketing Trainee will work closely in contact with the different functions within the division, with the different subsidiaries and with the other departments including finance, legal, regulatory, compliance.
The suitable candidate would:
- Have a scientific background (pharmacist, biologist, etc..) with ideally a specialty in business, marketing and/or communication
- Have a previous experience in pharma (this would be a plus)
- Have a previous experience in digital projects (this would be an asset)
- Enjoys team working
- Enjoys international atmospheres
- Speaks English fluently
The position is for an internship for at least 6 months.
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org