With more than 90 years of passion for medical imaging, our mission is still the same: improve patients' prognosis and quality of life all over the world.
From Research & Development, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Commercial and Support Functions, more than 2,700 people are committed to offering innovative solutions indispensable to diagnostic and interventional imaging. Together we can do more and assure a better, more sustainable future for generations to come.
Be a part of our challenge. Come and join us!The HIS Integration Specialist will interact primarily with new partner implementation leads and data engineers, as well as assorted Project Managers, DBAs, and subject matter experts of our customers. Extremely strong communication skills are critical to this role, from sharing progress and priorities with leadership and business stakeholders to detailed negotiating on the exchange of healthcare data with our partners.
* Pre-sales support Participate to the presales process (direct, indirect, tenders) as consultant on IS Integrations and deployment projects management.
* Provide support related to integration modes with Hospital IS as well as modalities (scanners, injectors).
Consultant on evaluation of implementation feasibility in details, cost and delay.
* Deployment Projects ManagementHandle site-planning and installation details for this application, describing the deployment environment, creating and configuring technical deployment files, collecting information needed to install and configure the software application.
* Owner of the Project Charter
* Project Manager of the deployment (plan, execute, manage and report progress of deployment projects)
* Collect information needed to install and configure Guerbet's solutions
Work with hospital IT/PACS/systems administrators to develop installation plan
* Medical Device and IS IntegrationsCreate and configure technical deployment files
Perform the deployment of solutions (installation, configuration, setup, etc)
* Provide post-sales supportDeployment of solutions upgrades.
* Provide technical support to external and internal customers, develop solutions to customer problems.
* Provide training to customers' IT matters when relevant and requested
Ensure the proper functioning of the solution remotely or via on-site interventions.
* Participation in projectsAs an IS Integration expert and business consultant, cross-functionally collaborate strongly with the projects teams and with other functions such as Sales, Marketing or R&D
* Participate in the management of solutions and monitoring test phase presales
* Ensure the transfer of product knowledge (internal, external)
* Consolidate customer feedback and propose systems evolutions
Ability to travel extensively, up to 75% required3-5 years of relevant Biomedical IT experience preferably in imaging environment.
Working knowledge of Hospital IT infrastructure (IHE, DICOM, HL7, RIS / HIS, PACS)
Network infrastructure (LAN, TCP / IP)
Database management: SQL, PostgreSQL
Virtualization (VMware), Container (Docker)
Webservice, JMS, WebServer
Windows / Linux server environment
MS dot net JAVA / J2EE and Spring
Intermediate networking / TCP/IP skills
Knowledge of DCM4CHEE & MirthConnect
Knowledge in local radiology requirements as defined by local authorities, such as CMS, TJC or ACR is a plus
Teaching/training experience preferred
Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
Customer focused with the ability to gain customer respect through knowledge of radiology; CCL/IR environment and hospital information systems.Pour postuler : https://guerbet.contactrh.com/jobs/2199/25967879