A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
The BioMonitoring Business Unit offers products and services for microbiological quality control in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries. Our technologies are based on classical capture, culture and detection of microorganisms, as well as alternative and rapid test methods.
As part of the BioMonitoring Technical Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing a cross-divisional customer education program with a digital interface. You will define and establish a global knowledge sharing offer, identify innovative digital training formats, build a business model based on customer needs and training industry practices, and pilot the infrastructure realization and promotion of the digital interface. You will have to map the resources for creating training content and delivering trainings, and define a strategy to roll-out the training solutions globally.
You will have a coordination role, working in cross functional teams including Marketing, Commercials, Digital Office and R&D, in an international environment. The position will be based in Molsheim, with the ability to travel (10-20%).
Who you are :
* Master degree in Business and/or Science with 5-10 years of professional experience
* Strong leadership and coordination skills needed: experience demonstrated in driving a project – product innovation, program development and/or process improvement – and deploying a solution, in a matrix organization
* Experience in digital transformation needed: implementation of digital tools, development of applications or websites, awareness of digital trends, usages and best customer experiences, technical pre-requisites for user access
* Experience in Training activities would be a plus: knowledge and application of principles, methods and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs, including digital trends
* Technical scientific background in Microbiology, Healthcare or Life Sciences would be a plus
* Excellent communication skills, analytical, organized, customer-driven, agile, comfortable with complexity.
* Ability to solve problems creatively, to prioritize, to align stakeholders with different processes and views
* Fluent English
What we offer:
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: