A Fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Medical Affairs team. Through an increase visibility of our activities within BD PS, we are looking to add an oustanding individual as part of our leadership team.
You will have the responsibility to provide medical, scientific expertise and ultimately be responsible for the set up and the execution of the medical strategy for PFS products.
- Provide MA support and input in the definition of the platform strategy regarding innovation, services.
- Provides support and leadership to MA associates working for platform projects
- First MA contact for platform customers and in case of audit related to platform products
- Ensures execution of plan including the interaction with stakeholders to enable timely completion of clinical studies
- Plays a key role in the development of the MA strategy of the PFS platform.
- Oversee execution of MA development plans (Clinical / Preclinical) and studies conducted throughout the BDM PS product life cycle (new product development, sustaining engineering and post-market).
- Responsible for scientific integrity and clinical accuracy of all claims and communications made concerning PFS products globally.
- Leverages with internal stakeholders. Ensure effective collaboration on development projects and timely execution of (pre)clinical deliverables
- Plays an important role in influencing key business decisions within PFS. Serves on the world wide Medical Affairs leadership team..
- Plays an important role in resource planning and prioritization setting within PFS.
- Plays an important role in identifying and assessing unmet needs then influencing innovation decisions.
- At least 5 years of experience in a medical device/ pharma international company
- University degree in medicine (MD)
- A specialty training in oncology, neurology , rheumatology, internal medicine, dermatology is a plus
- An additional PhD degree in a relevant scientific discipline is highly desirable
- License to practice medicine in an EU country (preferably in France) is required
- Knowledge of Clinical Development, safety risk assessment methodologies and regulatory environment.