TRIO (Translational Research in Oncology) is a not-for-profit clinical research organization that is dedicated to advancing translational cancer research by pursuing forward innovative and targeted therapeutic concepts in the clinical trial setting. We are committed to providing treatments of the future to the world today.
TRIO is looking for an Administrative Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team in the Paris office (75013 Paris 13e).
The main objective of the Project Management team is to effectively manage TRIO’s clinical trials according to the sponsor protocol and in compliance with the appropriate SOPs. TRIO’s head office is in Edmonton, Alberta although the organization has operations all throughout Canada, the USA, France and Uruguay.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Reviews, validates, tracks and files essential documents for participating clinical sites and follows-up on missing/incomplete/invalid documents
- Provides administrative support to the project management team in study-related activities
- Validates invoices according to contract specifications and requests corresponding payments
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative role
- Completion of a high school diploma is required
- Completion of a science-related Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in clinical research would be an asset
- Fluent English is required
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward a cover letter with your resume, by email, on or before December 15, 2017 to: email@example.com
Please quote requisition number 17-06 in the subject line when applying. Job posting may close before the deadline date if a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.